I. General provisions
- The administrator of personal data according to Art. Article 4, point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (further: “GDPR”) is SAVE s.r.o. IČO: 3156417, Revolučná 10, 010 01 Žilina (further as: “administrator”). Contact info of the administrator:
- address: SAVE s.r.o. Revolučná 10, 010 01 Žilina, Slovakia
- email: email@example.com
- phone: +421 908 375 834
- Personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable physical person; an identifiable physical person is a physical person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by one or more specific factors, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social .
- The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed:
- The administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained as a result of fulfilling your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the processing of the order.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing:
- The legal reason for processing personal data is:
- processing of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 letter b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter a) GDPR in connection with § 7 par. 2 of Act no. 480/2004 Coll., On certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of personal data processing is:
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact) Provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator.
- The administrator makes an automatic individual decision-making in accordance with Art. 22 GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
- The administrator stores personal data:
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for the period as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 15 years if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
- After the retention period, the administrator will delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (administrator’s subcontractors)
- Recipients of personal data are persons:
- involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments under contract
- providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with e-shop operation
- providing marketing services
- The controller does not intend to provide personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are cloud service providers.
VI. Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have:
- the right of access to their personal data pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data according to Art. 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR.
- he right to delete personal data pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Art. 21 GDPR a
- the right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR.
- the right to revoke the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator referred to in Art. III of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms and conditions of personal data security
- The administrator declares that he has taken all technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in writing.
- The administrator declares that only authorized persons have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent through the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in full.
These conditions take effect on 1.8.2020